All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionJr N S Trubetzkoy (1890-1939) is generally celebrated as the creator of the science of phonology. This book contains articles and letters presenting Trubetzkoy's work in general and Indo-European linguistics. It offers a view of the evolution of Trubetzkoy's ideas on phonology, the logic in laws of linguistic geography and relative chronol.
- Author(s)N.S. Trubetzkoy
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- Series TitleSound & Meaning: The Roman Jakobson Series in Linguistics and Poetics
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Translated byMarvin H. Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.