Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Law, Politics and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAustin Sarat,Patricia Ewick
- Table Of ContentsList of contributors. New Perspectives on Capital Punishment. The disposal of inmate #85271: notes on a routine execution (M. Lynch). The metaphysics of the hangman (T.V. Kaufman-Osborn). Race, law, and innocence: executing black men in the eighteenth century (D. Hunter). Policy and Possibility. Zoning cyberspace (S. Herbert) U.S. immigration reform and the meaning of responsibility (K. More). Traditional and New Challenges in Responding to Difference and Deviation. The Port Arthor massacre: tragedy and public memory in Australia (C. Strange). Scapegoat in risk society: the case of the pedophile/child pornographer (K. Doyle, D. Lacombe). Taking it the streets: reframing crime prevention through race and community (L. Miller).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.