All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £6.52Trending at £9.97
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.88
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of papers on a broad range of military topics ranging from the strategic perspective, through analyses of historical battles at the operational and tactical levels, to the use of advanced technologies applied to present-day military problems.
- Author Biography(a) Mr. Caldwell has an AB in Geography from Dartmouth College, a MS in Cartography from the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and an MSc in Geographical Information Systems from the University of Edinburgh (UK). He has worked at the Defense Mapping Agency (currently known as the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) and the US Army Corps of Engineers. Throughout his 25 year career he has been engaged in research and development work related to military geographic information, cartography, and geographic information sciences He is a Member of the North American cartographic Information Society and Urban and Regional Information Systems Association. (b) Dr. Ehlen has BA and MA degrees in Geology and a BA in German from the University of Oregon, an MA in History from George Mason University, and a Ph.D. in Geography from the University of Birmingham (UK). She has worked for the US Army Corps of Engineers in research & development related to image analysis of the geologic properties of terrain throughout her more than 30 year career. She is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America and of the Geological Society of London and currently serves as a Member of the Board of the American Rock Mechanics Association and as Past Chair of the Geological Society of America's Engineering Geology Division. She has been active in the field of military geology since 1994. (c) Dr. Harmon has a BA degree in Geology from the University of Texas - Austin, a MS in Geochemistry from Pennsylvania State University, and a Ph.D. in Geology from McMaster University (Canada). Over a 30-year career in the earth sciences, he has worked for the US National Aeronautics and Space Administration and UK Natural Environment Research Council, taught at Michigan State University and Southern Methodist University, and currently is Senior Program Manager for Terrestrial Sciences at the U.S. Army Research Office. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America and National Speleological Society and currently serves as a Council Member of the International Association of Geochemistry and Cosmochemistry.
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDouglas R. Caldwell,Judy Ehlen,Russell S. Harmon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.