All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Products Chemistry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight960 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Series Edited byAtta-ur-Rahman
- Table Of Contents1. A Review of the Ecological Role of Chemical Defenses in Facilitating Biological Invasion by Marine Benthic Organisms, Bruno Gualberto Lages, Beatriz Grosso Fleury and Joel Christopher2. Rational Approach to the Design of Bioactive Peptidomimetics: Recent Developments in Opioid Agonist Peptides, Adriano Mollica, Azzurra Stefanucci, Roberto Costante and Victor J. Hruby 3. Structure-Activity Relationships in the Host-Defense Antimicrobial Peptides Defensins, Himanshu Sharma and Ramakrishanan Nagaraj4. Developments in the Synthesis of 3-Acyltetramic Acid Natural Products, Hidemi Yoda, Masaki Takahashi, and Tetsuya Sengoku5. Bioactive Alkaloids of Hallucinogenic Mushrooms, Piotr Pawel Wieczorek, Danuta Witkowska, Izabela Jasicka-Misiak, Anna Poliwoda, Milena Oterman and Katarzyna Zielinska6. Steroidal Conjugates: Synthesis, Spectroscopic and Biological Studies, Tomasz Pospieszny7. Recent Developments in the Synthesis of the Flavours and Fragrances of Terpenoid Origin, Stefano Serra8. Recent Developments on the Synthesis and Applications of Natural Products-Inspired Spirooxindole Frameworks, Srinivasarao Arulananda Babu, Rayavarapu Padmavathi, Nayyar Ahmad Aslam and Vadla Rajkumar9. Alkaloids: A Source of Anticancer Agents from Nature, Ajai Prakash Gupta, Pankaj Pandotra, Manoj Kushwaha, Rajni Sharma and Suphla Gupta10. Recent Advances in the Chemistry and Biology of Natural Dimeric Quinones, Hidayat Hussain, Ahmed Al-Harrasi, Ivan R. Green, Ghulam Abbas and Ishtiaq Ahmed11. Phytomelatonin: Searching for Plants with High Levels for Use as a Natural Nutraceutical, Marino B. Arnao and Josefa Hernandez-Ruiz
- Author BiographyAtta-ur-Rahman, Professor Emeritus, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research), University of Karachi, Pakistan, was the Pakistan Federal Minister for Science and Technology (2000-2002), Federal Minister of Education (2002), and Chairman of the Higher Education Commission with the status of a Federal Minister from 2002-2008. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of London (FRS) and an UNESCO Science Laureate. He is a leading scientist with more than 930 publications in several fields of organic chemistry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.