CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1993 annual volume represents the continuation of the Journal of Newspaper and Periodical History . The contents include London corantos and letters to the editor in the 17th/18th centuries, sporting journalism and celebrity in the 19th/20th centuries, and material on book reviews.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL HARRIS, Lecturer in History, Centre for Extra-Mural Studies, Birbeck College, University of London, founded the Journal of Newspaper and Periodical History in 1984 and was its editor from that time. Among his many published works are London Newspapers in the Age of Walpole (1987), The Press in English Society from the Seventeenth to the Nineteenth Century (1987), The English Book Trade, Serials and Their Readers from 1620 (1993), and A History of the English Newspaper Press, 1620-1990 (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Michael Harris
- Date of Publication23/08/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleNewspaper and Periodical History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.