All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a group of American and European social scientists to explore a number of factors, with an emphasis on the structure of political choices. This book includes chapters that reflect different perspectives on how people form political opinions and how these opinions are manipulated.
- Author BiographyWillem E. Saris is Professor of Political Science at the University of Amsterdam and also teaches at the ESADE business school of Universitat Ramon Llull, Barcelona. Paul M. Sniderman is Fairleigh S. Dickinson Jr. Professor of Public Policy and Professor of Political Science at Stanford University. He is the coauthor of Black Pride and Black Prejudice (Princeton).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 line illus. 61 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaul M. Sniderman,Willem Egbert Saris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.