CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the concept of performance in ethnographic studies, focusing on the issues surrounding the performances of race, and cultural and environmental identities. It considers interaction theory, and re-examines the spectatorial gaze in fictional approaches to the portrayal of the past.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/02/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Symbolic Interaction
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNorman K. Denzin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.