CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £23.48Trending at £26.99
- £28.42Trending at £34.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1972 text examining the phonology of Cantonese is the first in a series of dialect studies by the Princeton Chinese Linguistics Project.
- Author(s)Oi Kan Yue Hashimoto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- Series TitlePrinceton/Cambridge Studies in Chinese Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight980 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.