CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles on oxidative stress in clinical practice that surveys essential research in what is a rapidly evolving field. As well as giving the reader a mechanistic overview of how oxidative stress affects cardiovascular disease, it analyzes the potential of a number of therapeutic options that target these pathways.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1070 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAjay Shah,Francisco R. M. Laurindo,Heinrich Sauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.