All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis text contains data on the experimental models or review of such models of oxidative stress in various diseases. It is broken into six sections: diabetes, cardiovascular, neurology, ocular diseases, toxicology/environmental and in vitro/tissue culture.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxidative Stress in Applied Basic Research and Clinical Practice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1238 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byLars Wiklund,Samaresh Basu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.