Study Abroad: Perspectives and Experiences from Business Schools by Emerald Publishing Limited (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £136.07Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.61Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, experts share experiences and guidelines for initiating study abroad programs in business schools. Issues discussed include funding for study abroad fellowships, integrating foreign language training, administrative arrangements for study abroad, and best practices.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/03/2003
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAdvances in International Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byElvin C. Lashbrooke,G. Tomas M. Hult
- Series Edited byS. Tamer Cavusgil
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.