CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionFor use with The Developing Person Through the Life Span, 9th Edition, this study guide reinforces the topics and key concepts covered in the text.
- Author BiographyKathleen Stassen Berger, professor at Bronx Community College of the City University of New York, USA. Berger's developmental texts are currently being used at nearly 700 colleges and universities in a dozen countries and in five languages. Kathleen's research interests include adolescent identity, sibling relationships, and bullying.
- Author(s)Kathleen Stassen Berger
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight687 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.