All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionA study guide that can enhance your success. It helps you develop your understanding of the material by doing the practice problems and answering the short-answer questions.
- Author BiographyN. Gregory Mankiw is Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. He studied economics at Princeton University and MIT. Dr. Mankiw is a prolific writer and a regular participant in academic and policy debates. His research includes work on price adjustment, consumer behavior, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, and economic growth. His published articles have appeared in academic journals, such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, and Quarterly Journal of Economics, and in more widely accessible forums, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune. Dr. Mankiw has been a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an adviser to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Congressional Budget Office, and a member of the ETS test development committee for the advanced placement exam in economics. From 2003 to 2005, he served as chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.
- Author(s)N. Gregory Mankiw
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight975 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.