Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you prepare for exams and get the grade you want. This book includes easy access to key learning objectives for each chapter, outlines of key sections, self-test questions, and sets of problems with fully worked-out solutions that help you build problem-solving skills while preparing for exams.
- Author BiographyBruce Colbert is an associate professor and director of the Allied Health Care Department at the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. The author of nine traditional books, he also developed an interactive worktext and DVD program on student success. Focusing on such topics as stress and time management, he has presented more than 250 regional and national lectures and workshops devoted to professional skills, enhancing critical and creative thinking as well as effective decision making. In addition Mr. Colbert consults with educational programs to improve teaching effectiveness. Ruth Woodrow is a Medical Consultant for Education and Infection Control in the Health Services Department at Senior Friendship Centers, Inc. in Sarasota, Florida. The former Director of Staff Development at Plymouth Harbor, Inc., she also taught pharmacology at the Sarasota County Technical Institute. David M. Smith is President of Westcoast Pharmacy Consultants and the former Director of Pharmacy for Bons Secours-Venice Hospital and Health System. His articles have appeared in Pharmacy Times, Hospital Formulary, and the Sarasota Herald-Tribune.
- Author(s)Bruce J. Colbert,David M. Smith,Ruth Woodrow
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight530 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementHybrid Edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.