Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Guide to Personality Disorders is a question-and-answer companion that allows you to evaluate your mastery of the subject matter as you progress through the textbook. The Study Guide is made up of questions divided into individual quizzes that correspond to chapters in the Textbook.
- Author BiographyPhilip R. Muskin, M.D., is Professor of Psychiatry at Columbia University Medical Center, and Chief of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Philip R. Muskin
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Content Note2 Tables, unspecified
- Weight576 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.