All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudy Skills book is packed with practical tips and advice to help pupils understand their learning style, ensuring they can learn and revise effectively.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Holtom graduated from London University with a Combined Honours Degree in French and German and then gained a postgraduate Certificate of Education from Cambridge University. She began her career teaching French to A level at James Allen's Girls School in London, where she became joint Head of Sixth Form. After a career break to raise her family, she resumed teaching French. When she discovered that one of her sons was dyslexic, she decided to study for the RSA Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties at the Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre. Since 1994 she has taught pupils with special needs at all levels. She has held the position of Learning Support Coordinator at Cranleigh Preparatory School in Surrey and is now their Study Skills Coordinator. She runs study skills courses for students preparing for Common Entrance and continues to teach pupils with specific learning difficulties.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Holtom
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight210 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest Age11-13
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £7.99Trending at £8.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £6.72Trending at £7.24
- £9.16Trending at £9.97
- £5.00Trending at £6.31
- £6.05Trending at £7.19
- £4.76Trending at £5.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.