Studying Culture: A Practical Introduction by Judy Giles, Tim Middleton (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.65+ £1.98 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, this second edition is an ideal introduction for those who are new to the study of culture. Featuring global case studies, selections of readings, exercises, and commentary throughout, it spans the subject from issues of identity through to technological trends.
- Author BiographyProfessor Judy Giles lectures in Cultural Studies and Literature at York St. John University. She is the author of The Parlour and the Suburb (2004) and co-editor of Writing Englishness 1900-1950 (1995). Professor Tim Middleton lectures in Literature & Creative Studies at Bath Spa University. He has published on modern and contemporary fiction, masculinity, and national identity and is co-editor of Writing Englishness, 1900-1950 (1995) and editor of Modernism: Cultural & Critical Concepts (2003).
- Author(s)Judy Giles,Tim Middleton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.