Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for students entering their first year of a university dance study programme. It introduces all the cultural, artistic and educational aspects of dance and by expanding their thinking, students will move to a deeper understanding of themselves as dancers and the world around them.
- Author BiographyKaren Schupp is an assistant professor of pedagogy and creative practice in the Herberger Institute School of Dance at Arizona State University. She earned a master of fine arts in dance there in 2001 and a bachelor of arts degree in dance performance and dance at State University of New York at Buffalo in 1996.
- Author(s)Karen Schupp
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note60 black & white halftones
- Weight780 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.