All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.75
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the study of Jewish faith. It uses the dimensional approach to the study of religions as an interpretive framework, and focuses on matters perceived as problematic by insider and/or outsider commentators, such as gender, demography, geo-politics, the 'museumisation' of Jewish cultures and its impact on religion and identity.
- Author BiographyMelanie J. Wright is Academic Director of the Centre for the Study of Jewish-Christian Relations, Affiliated Lecturer in the University of Cambridge's Faculty of Divinity and a Fellow of Girton College. Her previous publications include Understanding Judaism (Orchard Academic) and Religion and Film: An Introduction (I. B. Tauris), UK.
- Author(s)Melanie Jane Wright
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- Series TitleStudying World Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.