CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionStudying Language through Literature invites readers to reconsider the opportunity represented by literary texts for language-related purposes. Despite the close relationship between literature and language in educational contexts, literature is frequently associated with teaching practices which have been judged to be unsuccessful.
- Author BiographyEmilia Di Martino is a Tenured Researcher and Lecturer of English Linguistics at the University of Naples Suor Orsola Benincasa, Italy. She is the author of monographs, book chapters and journal articles dealing with applied linguistics, English for specific purposes (ESP) and translation pedagogy. Her recent research work focuses on sociolinguistics, translation criticism and translation ethics. Bruna Di Sabato is Professor of Language Education at the University of Naples Suor Orsola Benincasa, Italy. She has written extensively on translation, translation pedagogy and English for specific purposes. Her most recent book, Testi in viaggio (UTET, Italy) is about translation pedagogy and is co-authored with Emilia Di Martino. Her present research interest focuses on translation and on the role of the learner's mother tongue in language education.
- Author(s)Bruna Di Sabato,Emilia Di Martino
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.