All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining a concise glossary of critical terms and theories, a guide to literary theorists, and a study skills guide in one, the companion is written with an awareness of the needs of students today, and seeks to blend academic rigour with practical information.
- Author BiographyJeremy Hawthorn is Professor of Modern British Literature, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.
- Author(s)Domhnall Mitchell,Jeremy Hawthorn,Paul Goring
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudying...
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date06/11/2010
- Weight760 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.