All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book centers on empirical studies of how students in small online groups make sense of math issues and how they solve problems together. It presents five analyses of group interactions in different phases of the Virtual Math Teams research project.
- Author BiographyGerry Stahl teaches, publishes and conducts research in human-computer interaction (HCI) and computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL). His recent book, Group Cognition: Computer Support for Building Collaborative Knowledge was published by MIT Press. He is founding Executive Editor of the International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (ijCSCL), published by Springer. He has contributed chapters to two edited volumes of the Springer CSCL series. He is the Principal Investigator of the Virtual Math Teams Project, a large 5-year research effort in collaboration with the Math Forum @ Drexel. He served as Program Chair for the international CSCL '02 conference, Workshops Chair for CSCL '03, CSCL '05, ICCE '06 and CSCL'07. He teaches undergraduate, masters and PhD courses in HCI, CSCW and CSCL at the I-School of Drexel University in Philadelphia. See CV for more details, at: http://www.cis.drexel.edu/faculty/gerry/resume.html.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleComputer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; 40 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 626 p. 40 illus.
- Weight1980 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGerry Stahl
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.