Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £11.18Trending at £14.83
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.67Trending at £9.85
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white tables, 76 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJayne Crow,Mary Northrop,Sarah Kraszewski
- Table Of Contents1. Preparing for Study Jane Shelley and Iain Keenan 2. Work-based Learning Claire Thurgate 3. Communication Mary Northrop and David Hingley 4. Working in Teams Jayne Crow and Iain Keenan 5. Valuing People: Fostering Dignity and Respect Vicki Elliott and Jayne Crow 6. Healthcare Delivery Mary Northrop 7. Quality in Healthcare Sarah Kraszewski 8. Legal Aspects of Healthcare Delivery Patricia Macnamara 9. Research and Evidence-based Practice Shirley Jones 10. Improving Public Health Dr Andy Stevens and Sarah Kraszewski 11. Health Promotion Dr Fiona McMaster 12. Safeguarding Individuals and Families Dr Chris Thurston 13. Teaching and Assessing Anne-Marie Reid
- Author BiographyMary Northrop is a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education at Anglia Ruskin University, UK. Jayne Crow, having been a Senior Lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University for many years, is now a freelance workshop facilitator and lecturer in Health and Social Care. Sarah Kraszewski is Head of Department Midwifery, Child and Community Nursing at Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.