All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to explore the public policy process through 19 contributions from diverse scholars from all over the world, using empirical material to demonstrate how many of the key theories and concepts may be applied to its analysis.
- Author BiographyMichael Hill, after a brief period as a civil servant, has had a long academic career in which he taught public and social policy in the universities of Bristol, Newcastle and London. His book The Public Policy Process (Pearson, 2009) is now in its sixth edition and he and Peter Hupe are just completing a third edition of their book Implementing Public Policy (Sage, 2012) and in 2007 he published Pensions (Policy Press), all of which enjoy wide international sales. He is also editor of the Policy Press Policy and Politics in the 21st Century debate book series.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMichael Hill
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.