All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in the best-selling Stuff series, Stuff Every Gardener Should Know is the perfect pocket guide to your garden!
- Author BiographyScott Meyer was an editor at Organic Gardening magazine for 20-plus years and has appeared as a gardening expert on The Today Show, Live with Regis and Kelly, Good Morning America, and other national TV broadcasts. A home gardener for more than 25 years, Meyer tends his raised beds at his house in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Scott Meyer
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2017
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content NoteSpot Illustrations throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width89 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.49
- £1.89Trending at £2.54
- £41.51Trending at £52.00
- £35.17Trending at £63.27
- £12.30Trending at £19.50
- £29.49Trending at £50.00
- £6.49Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.