Stuff Hipsters Hate: A Field Guide to the Passionate Opinions of the Indifferent by Andrea Bartz, Brenna Ehrlich (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.47Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf there is one thing hipsters are known for its their wide-reaching disdain for most things. The blog Stuff Hipsters Hate has been deconstructing this often-mocked subculture with biting humor and insightful wit. This title deals with the author's own subculture - hipsterdom.
- Author BiographyBrenna Ehrlich works as a news editor and blogger for Mashable.com. Andrea Bartz is an editor at Psychology Today and has written for Money magazine, SirensMag.com, Heeb, Alternet.org and an array of alternative weeklies.
- Author(s)Andrea Bartz,Brenna Ehrlich
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight241 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.