All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb illustrated series charts the rise and fall of the German Air Force from 1939 to 1945.
- Author BiographyPETER C. SMITH is well-known to aviation and maritime history readers. He has written over 60 books including Skua, Destroyer Leader, Into the Minefields and Naval Warfare in the English Channel 1939-1945, all published by Pen & Sword.
- Author(s)Peter C. Smith
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Noteintegrated b/w photos, 8 pages of colour
- Width190 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.