Stumbling Blocks: Conquering the Stuff That Holds You Back by Gavin Calver, Anne Calver (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many young Christians fall away, often struggling even to believe in God. Why? How can they, with encouragement, find a way to meet Christ and keep journeying with Him?
- Author BiographyGavin is the director of mission for the Evangelical Alliance, helping to mobilise mission across England. He is passionate about seeing the local Church fulfil its calling to take the gospel of Jesus into every community. A theology graduate, ordained evangelist and regular public speaker, he loves adventure and is a passionate AFC Wimbledon supporter. Anne Calver is a Baptist minister, author and speaker. Anne is passionate about Word and Spirit and seeing Jesus transform lives and release people's potential. She is married to Gavin and has two children; Amelie and Daniel.
- Author(s)Anne Calver,Gavin Calver
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.24
- £15.92Trending at £20.28
- £22.59Trending at £32.29
- £11.18Trending at £13.78
- £11.30Trending at £13.78
- £14.72Trending at £18.41
- £12.18Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.