All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents sixteen projects that are inspired by an example of Islamic art - pottery, textiles, manuscripts or jewellery - from Turkey, Syria, Persia, Arabia or India.
- Author BiographyJane Nicholas has worked in the field of embroidery for over twenty years, specialising in stumpwork and goldwork embroidery. She has written five books and has contributed widely to journals and magazines. She teaches widely for Embroiderers' Guilds and businesses in Australia, New Zealand and the United States, and continues to research and develop new techniques, particularly in stumpwork.
- Author(s)Jane Nicholas
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.