All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.99
- £10.23Trending at £16.71
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of teaching projects that include basic stringing with different variations, leather knotting and finishing, bead weaving, peyote stitching, brick stitching, various embellishing techniques, basic working with wire and metals, glass fusing with decals, mold making, sculpting and making mosaics.
- Author BiographyDesigner, artist and educator Svetlana Kuninastarted exploring her vision of art through music, painting and drawing. Her inspiration comes from mixed cultures, travelling and architecture. She keeps her mind open to new things and creating designs with no boundaries.
- Author(s)Svetlana Kunina
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.