All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.59Trending at £5.00
- £9.88Trending at £10.86
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
- £9.99Trending at £10.75
- £4.13Trending at £7.95
- £4.10Trending at £5.96
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
About this product
- Author(s)Natasha Slee
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Illustrator(s)Becca Stadtlander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyNATASHA SLEE is a fashion journalist working for Dazed magazine and the author of Design Line: History of Women's Fashion (978-0763679620). She lives in London.Becca Stadtlander is a rising star in the world of children's illustration. After studying at the Maryland Institute College of Art, she has illustrated for The New York Times, Chronicle Books and Penguin. Becca is currently working on her first picture book. She lives near Providence, Rhode Island.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.