All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionPresents dozens of insider secrets and ideas that can empower you to create a serene, harmonious home that delights the five senses.
- Author BiographyTed Kennedy Watson got his start in the design and retail world when working as part of the creative team for Bill and Melinda Gates's wedding. After opening a successful wholesale showroom, home to the Watson Kennedy Collection for clients such as Nordstrom, Barneys, and Neiman Marcus, he opened Watson Kennedy retail stores in Seattle. He lives in Seattle and is currently building a home in the Hudson Valley with plans to expand his retail business on the East Coast.
- Author(s)Ted Kennedy Watson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.