Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionExplores theories and practices of style in literary studies and philosophy.
- Author BiographyGloria Lauri-Lucente is Director of the Institute of Anglo-Italian Studies, Head of the Department of Italian and Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Arts at the University of Malta, Malta.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight630 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGloria Lauri-Lucente,Ivan Callus,James Corby
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.