All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarking exactly 100 years since Agatha Christie wrote THE MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR AT STYLES, this special edition brings together the first Poirot novel with her last, and includes new cover paintings by Tom Adams, special introductions, and a unique letter from Hercule Poirot himself never before published in the UK.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English with another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 30 plays, and six novels written under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1200 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Introduction byTom Adams
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementCentenary Boxed Set edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.77
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £3.79Trending at £6.36
- £4.50Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £35.29
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
- £16.12Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.