All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £22.77Was:£30.00Free postage
- £22.88Was:£30.00Free postage
- £18.83Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned New York-based floral designer Lewis Miller presents a fresh take on the arrangement and display of flowers-discussing the approach to and the inspiration behind his lavish creations.
- Author BiographyLewis Miller is an acclaimed New York-based floral designer. Since 2002 he has been the proprietor of LMD New York, making flower arrangements and creating party environments for private and corporate clientele, including Givenchy, Chanel, Bergdorf Goodman, Bulgari, and the Whitney Museum. Don Freeman is an accomplished fashion, still life, and interiors photographer. His work appears regularly in the World of Interiors, Elle Decor, and Architectural Digest. Nina Garcia is a fashion journalist, television personality, author, and the creative director of Marie Claire.
- Author(s)Lewis Miller
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content NoteFull-colour images throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.