All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows the reader how to make elegant, nutritious and delicious Indian food in a matter of minutes. It seeks to show that Indian food can reflect the simpler, wholesome and tasty fare commonly eaten today.
- Author BiographyMonisha Bharadwaj has worked as a food consultant in England and India; her first book for Kyle Cathie, the Indian Kitchen, was translated into 8 languages. She has also written for the Times of India group of newspapers. Her books include The Prestige Festival Cookbook, Exotic Curries of the Orient and Great Diamonds of India. Her most recent books for Kyle Cathie have been Inside India, Indian Beauty Secrets and The Indian Luck Book.
- Author(s)Monisha Bharadwaj
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date15/08/2008
- Content Notecolour photography by Gus Filgate
- Weight699 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.81Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £17.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.