All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £6.21Trending at £7.98
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.19Trending at £14.90
- £28.00Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe lines between wireworkers, beaders, and jewellery makers are blurring as creative explorers dip their toes into new territories, learn new techniques, and apply their ideas to new media. With a DVD featuring 25 technique tutorials, this title helps jewelry makers master basic techniques such as wrapped loops, crimping, polymer clay, and more.
- Author BiographyFrom the pages of Bead&Button magazine.
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight397 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.