Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.95Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.14
About this product
- Author(s)Alice Wang,Anantha P. Chandrakasan,Benton Highsmith Calhoun
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIntegrated Circuits and Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsOrigins of Weak Inversion (or Sub-threshold) Circuit Design.- Survey of Low-voltage Implementations.- Minimizing Energy Consumption.- EKV Model of the MOS Transistor.- Digital Logic.- Sub-threshold Memories.- Analog Circuits in Weak Inversion.- System Examples.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.