Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book uses biographical fragments to shed new light on colonial life and convictism in the nineteenth-century Indian Ocean.
- Author BiographyClare Anderson is Professor of History at the University of Leicester. She is currently developing comparative work on European penal colonies, on the interface between 'academic' and 'family' history, and the relationship between history, sociology and anthropology.
- Author(s)Clare Anderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Empire
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.