CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between subalternity and representation by analyzing the ways in which that relationship has been played out in the domain of Latin American studies. This book is of interest to those studying post colonialism, political science, cultural studies, and Latin American culture, history, and literature.
- Author BiographyJohn Beverley is Professor of Spanish and Latin American Literature and Cultural Studies at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the coauthor of Literature and Politics in the Central American Revolutions, author of Against Literature and Una Modernidad Obsoleta: Estudios sobre el Barroco, and coeditor of The Postmodernism Debate in Latin America.
- Author(s)John Beverley
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width149 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.