All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential reference tool when buying, selling, repairing or restoring any of the various Subaru Impreza models from 1993-2007. Colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean that this book could save you thousands.
- Author BiographyDavid Hobbs developed a passion for the Subaru Impreza Turbo when he was Editor of CarWorld, an early website from CAR magazine. A test drive soon made him realise that the Impreza was the car to own and he's never looked back since. His enthusiasm led him to join the UK-based Subaru Impreza Driver's Club, where he quickly found himself elected Editor of the club magazine, a position he held for three years. He has written about Imprezas and their rally-related exploits for Used Car Buyer, Practical Performance Car, Subiesport and Autosport.com, and is Motoring Editor for AOL (UK) Ltd.
- Author(s)David Hobbs
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2017
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Essential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £12.28Trending at £17.99
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £19.19Trending at £32.57
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £16.88Trending at £20.00
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.