All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn Subconscious Journeys, Jack Mitchell explores the human mind and its connection to life, death, disease, and the probability of extended life. He addresses how the four parts of the mind function and adapt as we deal with the inherent changes in life.
- Author BiographyJack Mitchell joined the Navy during World War II, in which he spent seven months in Nagasaki, Japan. He graduated from Mercer University in 1957 with a bachelor's degree in psychology. He earned a master's degree from Our Lady of the Lake University. Mitchell has spent over fifty years in personality reconstruction therapy as both a patient and a therapist.
- Author(s)Jack Mitchell
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight204 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.