All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionStyle-based subcultures, scenes and tribes have pulsated through the history of social, economic and political change.
- Author BiographyThe Subcultures Network was formed as the Interdisciplinary Network for the Study of Subcultures, Popular Music and Social Change in 2011. The Network's steering committee comprises Keith Gildart (University of Wolverhampton), Anna Gough-Yates (University of West London), Sian Lincoln (Liverpool John Moores University), Bill Osgerby (London Metropolitan University), Lucy Robinson (University of Sussex), John Street (University of East Anglia), Peter Webb (Cambridge University), and Matthew Worley (University of Reading).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited bySubcultures Network,William Osgerby
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.