All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSubduction dynamics has been actively studied through seismology, mineral physics, and laboratory and numerical experiments.
- Author BiographyGabriele Morra is an Assistant Professor in the department of Physics at the University of Louisiana in Lafayette. He has co-authored several research articles including Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. His research interests revolve around geodynamics, tectonics and numerical modeling methods. David A. Yuen is a Professor in the Department of Earth Sciences in University of Minnesota. He has been the lead author in several high impact journal articles including Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems. He has also authored an article in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. His research focuses on numerical modeling of geophysical and geological phenomena. Scott King is the Professor in the department of Geophysics in Virginia Tech. He has published in leading geology journals including Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, Geophysical Journal International, Geology and Nature Geoscience. His research focuses on the dynamics and evolution of the interior of the terrestrial planets. Sang Mook Lee is an Associate Professor in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences and Chair of Marine Geophysics at Seoul National University in Korea. He is the Principle Investigator and Director at the Center for Quality of Life Technology, Ministry of Knowledge. His research focuses on oceanography, marine geology and geophysics, geodynamics and plate tectonics. He is a young scientist with an unfortunate field trip accident that paralyzed him at the age of 40 and so very few representative publications are known. Seth Stein is the William Deering Professor in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences in Northwestern University at Illinois. He has published 6 books in Geophysical Monograph Series and Geodynamics Series. He has over 100 research articles including the Geophysical Research Letters. His research focuses on plate tectonics, seismology, and space geodesy with special emphasis on investigating plate boundary processes and deformation within the lithosphere using a range of techniques including space-based geodesy, seismology, and marine geophysics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleGeophysical Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight932 g
- Width221 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Yuen,Gabriele Morra,Sang Mook Lee,Scott D. King,Seth Stein
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £7.72Trending at £9.95
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.