Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the theory of von Neumann algebras and to knot theory and braid groups. This book covers the historical development of the theory of subfactors and the ensuing applications to knot theory, including full proofs of some of the major results.
- Author(s)Vaughan Jones
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/11/1991
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 80
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight255 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.