CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses subgame consistent economic optimization, developing game-theoretic optimization techniques to establish the foundation for an effective policy menu to tackle sub-optimal problems which the conventional market mechanism fails to resolve.
- Author BiographyDavid W. K. Yeung is Distinguished Research Professor and Head of Business Administration at Hong Kong Shue Yan University, and the Kantorovich Research Chair in Stochastic Differential Games and co-director of the Centre of Game Theory at Saint Petersburg State University. He is also Distinguished Honorary Professor of Qingdao University - an honor he received along with Nobel laureates John Nash, Reinhard Selten, and Robert Aumann. Yeung's main areas of research are game theory, optimization, and stochastic processes. He serves as Managing Editor of International Game Theory Review, Guest Editor of Annals of Operations Research, Associate Editor of Dynamic Games and Applications, and Editorial Board Member of Mathematical Game Theory & Applications. Yeung has published extensively in world-renowned science journals, in particular, Automatica, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Annals of Operations Research, European Journal of Operational Research, International Game Theory Review, and Mathematical Biosciences.
- Author(s)David W. K. Yeung,Leon A. Petrosyan
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStatic & Dynamic Game Theory: Foundations & Applications
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 395 p. 2 illus.
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.