All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the visual culture of race through the work of five contemporary artists who came to prominence during the 1990s.
- Author BiographyJennifer A. Gonzalez is Associate Professor in the History of Art and Visual Culture Department at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Her essays and reviews have appeared in Frieze, World Art, Diacritics, Art Journal, Bomb, numerous exhibition catalogs, and anthologies, including With Other Eyes: Looking at Race and Gender in Visual Culture and Race in Cyberspace.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, Trade Illustrated Category, 2009 AAUP Book, Journal, and Jacket Show 2009.
- Author(s)Jennifer A. Gonzalez
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleSubject to Display
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note122 color illus.
- Weight885 g
- Width159 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £11.00Trending at £11.49
- £16.94Trending at £25.48
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.23
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.