All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of notions of paternity and maternity in culture, film, science and law. It studies the role of paternal responsibility, virility and race in such events as the Million Man March and suggests ways to conceive of self-other relations and the subjective identity at stake in them.
- Author BiographyKelly Oliver is associate professor of philosophy at the University of Texas at Austin. She is the author of Family Values: Subjects Between Nature and Culture (1997) and Womanizing Nietzsche: Philosophy's Relation to 'the Feminine'(1995).
- Author(s)Kelly Oliver
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/11/1998
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight295 g
- Width158 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.