Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the 'subject' of a sentence, and how it displays similarities across typologically different languages.
- Author BiographyYehuda N. Falk is Senior Lecturer in the Department of English, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Yehuda N. Falk
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 113
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note110 line figures
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byP. Austin,J. Bresnan,B. Comrie,S. Crain,W. Dressler,C. J. Ewen,R. Lass,D. Lightfoot,K. Rice
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.