All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be of interest to scholars of Anglophone literary modernism and to musicologists interested in how music was given new literary and cultural meaning during that complex interdisciplinary period.
- Author BiographyJosh Epstein is an assistant professor of English at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Josh Epstein,Joshua M. Epstein
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHopkins Studies in Modernism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note12, 3 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.